martes, febrero 14, 2006

As time goes by...

Sí... sólo por que me siento con ganas de
un mensaje por el día del amor y la amistad.

[Yvonne] -Where were you last night?
[Rick] -That’s so long ago, I don’t remember.

[Yvonne] -Will I see you tonight?
[Rick] -I never make plans that far ahead.


Y por último unas frases que me encantan...

Filosofía sexual de Sharona extraída de The Guru (aka The Guru Of Sex)

The same God who made the rose and the ocean... he made me. And my body is made to have sex... just like the rosebud is made to open.
The most powerful sexual organ God gave us is our brain. Think about it.

I'm a good lover. I deserve pleasure.

Remember that we have five senses... and using them can make anything sexy.

Don't go changing to try and please me. Don't try to make a point, try to touch your soul.

One of the biggest problems... is making something mechanical look romantic. So music can help. What I do is, I hear and I feel the music... in my body. Songs, romantic songs. Like, I let it sing... and then the rest of me follows. It's like, on certain words the passion comes through my body. It's like I can actually feel Billy Joel between my legs. Not Billy Joel the person... but the romance, the sweetness, the intention of his words.

[Sharona] -Fear is cold. It freezes us up. Fear of performance. Fear of doing something bad, something dirty. What would our parents think? What do we think? Do you know where we hold our fears?
[Ramu Gupta] -Up here. [Between our eyebrows?]

[Sharona] -Further south [in our genitals]. That's why sex is such a release. When we come, we let go of our fears. And when we let go of our fears, we touch our soul. So the way I look at it is... my pussy is the door to my soul.


Filosofía sexual de Ramu Gupta extraída de la misma película

Your naked body... is like a costume that you wear to be yourself. Be comfortable... in your nakedness.

And like roses are made to open, so must you. You must open your rosebud. Dance is like love

Don't limit yourself. Maybe sometimes on the computer, other times on the bed. Don't be afraid to try new things, huh?

No hay comentarios.: